S8 User Manual
Thank you for choosing our smart watch phone.
Watch phone S8 comes with Android 4.4 system, which supports GSM network (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz) and 3G network WCDMA 2100MHz. Basic functions of S8 are as follows:
1 Screen resolution: 240*240 pixels, capacitive screen;
2 Built-in GPS;
3 MTK6572 chip;
4 3M HD camera;
5 RAM: 512MB ROM: 4GB;
6 GPRS, EDGE, HSDAP, HSDAP+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, USB2.0
Note: For saving power consumption after using the watch, please deactivate GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth functions and return to the standby state.2. Safety Precautions
* Safety Warnings and Precautions
Please read these precautions carefully before using the watch phone to ensure proper use of it.
* Please turn off the watch when you are in the plane, hospitals or other places where cell phones are prohibited to be used. Otherwise it will affect the normal operation of electronic equipments and medical instruments. Please comply with the relevant provisions of the workplaces when you use the watch in these places.
* When approaching the places of fuel, chemicals, explosives, etc, please abide by the laws, regulations and related marks.
* Please don't use the watch in the places with weak signal coverage or near high-precision electronic devices. Radio wave interference may cause malfunction of electronic devices and other problems. In particular, a special attention is needed in the vicinity of the following devices: hearing aids, pacemakers, medical electronic devices, fire detectors, automatic doors and other automatic control devices. For impacts on the equipment, please consult the device manufacturer or your local distributor.
* Precautions to Use the Watch
Do not disassemble or modify the watch, otherwise it will cause damage or leakage to it. For disassembling it, please ask professionals for help. Non-professionals may not dismantle the machine.
Do not beat the touch screen or use it to beat other objects, otherwise it will cause liquid leakage or damage to LCD. LCD liquid into the eyes may cause blindness. Please rinse immediately your eyes if any liquid splashed into the eyes (do not rub them), and immediately ask the doctor for help.
Do not use needles or other sharp objects to touch any keys and touch screen, otherwise it will damage the watch or cause improper operation.
Please avoid the watch is close to any magnetic objects, e.g., magnetic card. Radiation waves of watch phone may remove the data stored on the floppy disks, stored value cards or credit cards.
Please ensure the watch is free from damp, water or other liquids which will cause short circuit, leakage or other defects to the watch.3 Preparation before Using the Watch
A. Product Introduction
1: Speaker; 2: Volume; 3: USB Port; 4: Turn On/Off; 5: Camera; 6: MIC; 7: SIM Card Slot
8: 3 virtual buttons on the touch screen
9: USB port on the side of the watch multiply works for the headset, data cable and charger. A. Battery Instuction
Warning: Must power off the watch phone before assembling the battery. Prohibited to remove the battery case directly when in the boot or connect with other external power, it may damage the SIM card and phone; This machine is built-in battery, non-professionals do not disassemble
- SIM card installation
Before installing the SIM card, please turn off your phone, then take out the battery, Find the SIM card slot, insert the SIM card then locked the holder(as shown) Make sure the sheet metal side of the SIM
- Please put the SIM card in the place which children can not reach
- Bent or improper operation will may damage the SIM card when insert and remove the SIM card, please take care.
- This watch's SIM card support the GSM and 3G network.
- Charge the battery
The starting condition into the charging plug, the battery icon in the upper right of the screen intensity stripe rolling said charging has started, when the fringe fills the icon stops rolling, said battery charging has been completed, after charging pull out the plug; the off state to insert the charger plug screen battery icon started rolling, charging plug is completed
Warning: When the battery is low, the screen will display warning information, when the battery is empty, the watch will automatically shut down.Please do not let the battery in a state battery is low for a long time, otherwise you will damage the battery quality and longevity.To make sure the watch work well, please use our standard charger.
- Power ON/OFF
Power on/off button is at the top left (beside camera),long press to turn on/off ,short press to dark/bright screen.
Note: Where mobiles are banned or using mobiles may cause interference and danger, then please don't turn on your device, and you'd better remove your battery.
- Volume button
Volume button is under of left side(beside speaker),Press "return"to volume control function, Slide on the screen to adjust the volume4 Standby interface and clock
4.1 Analog clock : Press "power on" button shortly to turn on/off the analog clock
4.2 Main Menu:
When the watch is standby, slip the screen to enter into Main Menu .
4.2.1 Circles under the main surface means quantity of APP pages in the device, bright circle means current page. Slip the screen freely left or right, then click the Icon to your idea Apps.
Click the iconto enter into , slip the screen towards right, will enter into, you can check Contacts and Logs.4.2.3
Click the icon to enter into Messaging,slip the screen towards right, enter into, you can write or delete message. 5. Status Bar
Slide down from the top of the screen to drag the status bar, click on the upper right corner of the icon view WIFI,Bluetooth,battery power, GPS State. Slide up to put away the status bar Note: To save battery after use, turn off GPS WiFi Bluetooth and so on, returns to the standby mode. 6. Settings6.1 Settings menu
Click to enter settings menu
6.2 Other features are as follows
1.Wireless&Network: Setup WLAN (WIFI),Bluetooth, traffic usage. 2.Device: Set the Scene Mode, Display, Storage,batteries.
3.Personal: set Location Information,Safe,Languages and Input Methods,Backing up and resetting and adding account
4.System: Set the Date and Time, Timer, Accessibility features, Developer options, About cell phones
6.3 Airplane Mode
- Lock Screen (Clock)
- File Manager
Long press"power on/off" button will display the operation interface: Power off; Restart; Airplane Mode and at the bottom, there are: Silent mode, Vibrate model; Normal model(as shown)
Choose the "Airplane mode" you need 7. Connect PC
n Watch will auto charging when connect with PC.
n Watch can be used as a U-disk: When connect watch with PC via usb cable, will display
a dialog options as shown, confirm it as usb storage. If return then only charging.8. Common Troubleshooting
If any problems appearred when using the watch phone, please follow below solution ways. If the problems are still existed, please contact the distributor or appointted maintenance personnel
The watch phone can not power on.
• Press "on" button till startup screen
• Check the battery power
• Check if the battery poor contact, remove it and install the battery again, then power on
No feedback for several minutes
• Press "off" key
• Remove the battery and install again, then power on.
Using time is short
• Please make sure have not closed the screen savers
• Please make sure enough charging time(more than 3 hours)
• After charging parts of power, Battery level indicator might be inaccurate. Please wait about 20minutes to get the accurate indication after removing the battery charger.
Cannot connect the network
• Please try in another place
• Please confirm the net service place from your network supplier
• Please make sure your SIM card is effective from your network supplier
• Try to select the network by hand
• Please try it later if the network is busy.
Cannot dial the watch phone
• Please make sure the telephone NO. is correct and press the call button
• For the internet calling, please check the country code and area code.
• Please make sure the phone with net work and not in busy status
• Please make sure your Sim card have enough money and did not prohibit the calling
• To inquiry your register information from your network supplier (such as limit, SIM card validity and so on )
• Please make sure did not set the call limited
• Please check if set the fixed dialing
Music cannot be played
• Please check if the music format is supportable, such as MMF format
• Please check the music is existed without deleting: you can update your playing list and make sure it is under "my music" file.