Detailed Product Description
Wind speed-direction meter
1. Have sensor and touch pad
2. Test wind speed and direction
3. Support AC, DC
4. Store 60, 000 data
Wind speed-direction analizer
Product Description: Have sensor and touch pad
1. Can record the data manually, can also set sampling interval at any time and record the data automatically.
2. Have real-time display system, connect the meter with the computer and show parameter curve on the computer in real time.
3. Can choose three modes. Manual mode, automatic mode and computer Lock down mode.
Manual mode: Press the button each time that the data is recorded. Can test the time and parameters.
Automatic mode: Can also set sampling interval and record data automatically. Press the "STOP" to stop the operations. After collection, can export the data to computer, show the parameter curve and print it.
Computer Lock down mode: All of the buttons are lock down, set sampling interval and record data automatically according to the computer. Can ensure the data authenticity and continuity.
4. Support AC and DC, collect the data in the field and place wind meter in the location for a long time.
5. Store 60, 000 data, can look for the recorded data in the meter or computer.
6. When the power failure, the reserved data will be not lost.
7. Easy to reserve the data. Computer software have powerful Data
Processing Function, the collected data can be shown curve chart and store it as Excel. Have free software upgrades.
8. The probes are coherent, the different probes socket are interchangeable
9. The meter has 32 channels, can install 32 measurement at the same time
Can test wind speed and direction.
Can store 60, 000 data
2 seconds -24 hours continuously adjustable
Communication interface: RS-485
Test range: 0-40m/s (1.5 ~ 99m / s)
Precision: ± 0.6m/s
Start-up wind speed: ≤ 0.5 m/s
Stability: <0.2 m/s/yr
Test range: 0-360 degrees
Precision: ± 0.6 degrees
Resolution: 0.1 degrees
||Measuring range: 0-45m/s
Accuracy : ±(0.3+0.03V)m/s
Start-up wind speed: ≤0.5 m/s
||Measuring range: 0-359°