The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
|One Size Fits Most - Super stretchy and comfortable|
|Style:Fashion and Casual|
|Greating for outdoor activities,shopping,cycling,skiing,etc|
High temperature resistant material
(1) Novoloid, a new high-tech synthetic fiber that is non-melting, flame resistant and temperature resistant, resistant to temperatures up to 1100 ° C, soft and comfortable, and resistant to many chemical attacks, even after repeated washes Its high temperature performance.
(2) Kevlar - is a widely used aromatic synthetic fiber, not only cut resistant, but also high temperature damage.
(3) Aluminized material - radiant heat resistant to higher temperatures.
(4) leather - if kept dry, has good low temperature resistance, while its non-melting, non-burning features make it often used to make welding gloves.
(5) Cotton - a natural material that protects against high and low temperatures. However, due to meet the protection requirements, gloves made thicker, flexibility is not good enough.
Gloves commonly used in the manufacture of materials and fibers:
For the glove industry, the first need to master the basic knowledge is the production of textile fibers in raw materials! However, a wide variety of gloves, fiber varieties, different names. With the ever-changing technology, more new materials, new technologies, new technology flash, so many varieties of materials used, but some are the most basic, but also in the industry should know!
Believers know how to know all the best leather gloves is the sheepskin, and very durable, and smooth and comfortable.
Sheepskin bovine goat or sheep skin. Goat or sheep's skin contains water, protein, fat and inorganic substances, the latter two little content of the protein constituting the epidermis pumping mainly keratin; the formation of the dermis, mainly collagen and Reticulin, in addition to still contain elasticity Hard protein, albumin, globulin and mucin and so on.
How to identify sheepskin
Sheep skin is characterized by flat oval pores, more oblique oblique leather; clear pores, arranged in a group, arranged like scales or jagged. Pattern features such as water ripples. Sheepskin light, thin, soft, is the ideal fabric for leather garments, made of beautiful apparel pattern, soft and natural gloss, soft, flexible, but strength is not as good as leather and pigskin.
Sheep skin: Cortical more fat content, skin fibrous tissue relaxation, very soft, fine grain smooth, extensible, but not strong.
Goat skin: cortical less fat content, fibrous tissue full than sheep skin, clear pores, cortex elastic, solid and durable.
when the color number to provide guests, we have to dye.