CTP thermal positive plate with advantages below:
1. Positive thermal plates suitable for color printing business.
2. Excellent performance in developing (Kodak, CXK developer )
3. A wide tolerance in operating conditions
4. On coil continuous lines, strictly quality supervised, plate consistency then secured.
5. Speedy exposure process, pre-heated free, quick in-water balance, less water and paper waste, long run plate.
With 6 CTP setting centers in different cities and equipped with 10 sets of Screen & Kodak latest CTP machines, our CTP plate has strict quality control system to guarantee the improving of the quality.
CXK printing plate has been exported to Europe, Asia, South America, MID-East and so on. It has won a great reputation for its product's high quality, competitive price as well as professional service in domestic & worldwide.
CTP PLATE SETTING DATES FOR REFERENCE:
1. EXPOSURE CONDITIONS
Spectra Sensitivity: 830± 20nm
Laser Energy: 100mj/c - 130mj/c
DOT Resolution: 1% -99% 2400dpi
Line Resolution: 6 - 10 um
2. DEVELOPING CONDITIONS
Developer: CXK or Kodak
Developing Tempreture: 24 ± 1
Developing Time: 25S ± 5s
Replinsher Rate: CXK-P8-DVP-R 100-120ml/
3. PLATE INFORMATIONS
Substrate: Used Superior CTPSpecilized Substrate
Max Width: 1140mm
Thickness: 0.15mm - 0.30mm
4. OTHER CONDITIONS
Baking: 230-240.5 Minutes. Compatible to UV printing
Storage: 10-40, RH≤ 65%. 18months
Usage: Process Under Day Light.
Setter: Common CTP Setters With 830nm Laser Energy