It is a fast and accurate meter
This PH Meter is ideal for Aquariums, Aquacultures, Fish
Pen type conductivity meter
Pen Type PH Meter KL- 009(I) ph meters. Pen type conductivity meter
This is a great tool for when you need to test your pond or aquarium pH.
It is a fast and accurate meter. What you save in buying drop type test kits
Will more than pay for this meter! And those kits are not usually very accurate. You will never have to guess which color the ph Strips are closest to! It is fast and simple to use. Just dip it in the pond, aquarium or swimming pool and read the reading on the digital display in just a few seconds This unit comes in sturdy clear plastic case with calibration screwdriver and users guide!
This PH Meter is ideal for Aquariums, Aquacultures, Fish Hatcheries, Food Processing, Laboratory, Paper Industry, Swimming Pool, School & colleges.
Pen type conductivity meterSpecification
||± 0.2PH, ± 0.1PH(20° C)
|| Fixed electrode
||3x1.5V ( AG13)
||150mm x 29mm x 15mm
1. Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86(pH7.00) standard buffer solution of phosphate, and
Gently shake it.
2. Allow the reading to stabilize and with a small screwdriver turn the calibration trimmer
Until the display shows "6.86"("7.00"). Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it
3. Immerse the electrode in pH4.01 or pH9.18(pH10.0) the standard buffer solution of borax.
4. After about one minute, until the display shows "4.01"or "9.18"("10.0").
Pen type conductivity meterOperation
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper.
3. Turn on meter by 'ON-OFF' switch located on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested.
5. Stir gently and wait unit the display tabilizes.
6. After use, rinse the electrode with water to minimize contamination. Switch off meter.
Pen type conductivity meterImages Detail
Why Choose UsFAQ